Re: [Harp-L] Special 20 Tuning

The current Hohner USA catalogue makes no mention of tuning schemes. In the past the Golden Melody was listed as equal tuned. I'm curious regarding the origin of the term compromise or compromised for tuning as a description of the Hohner diatonic tuning scheme. Was this a Hohner term? What's the correct term compromise or with the ed? Sans ed makes a lot more sense to me. Rick Epping do you still lurk this list, or perhaps Johnny B? Historically you two might have more of an idea about these questions than anybody else. Fernando if you've got input I'd love to hear it. fjm