Re: [Harp-L] Re: small harp amp

Ventura Vintage 50.
If I didn't tell you it was a solid state and you played through it, you would swear it was a tube amp.
If you can find one, they sold for about $150.00. It's the only solid state I own. Rated 50 watts. I think it has an 10" speaker in it (a cheap one). It overdrives real creamy and with a Shure 533 wand mic it gets snarly and chunky. Lots of headroom. It also has an "overdrive" button which adds ummmmmm "overdrive", or it can be played clean. It's as light as a feather and looks cool with green Tolex. and cream controls. It's perfect for small gigs.
Where to get one? I don't know. I bought mine off Tim Northcutt a couple of years ago.
-------------- Original message from Joe Lempkowski <mr_jlemko@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------