[Harp-L] RE: Kalamazoo and Epiphone Valve Jr.

Hey list,
 Ah, jeez, I'm worried that I might get 'pundit' status soon if I  keep
posting this often. I ain't no stinkin' pundit!

 Anyway, I LOVE my Kalamazoo Model Two, but it's not useful for me  outside
of the studio . Not loud enough even for trio gigs. I never had a good
experience micing small amps to the P.A.,  (I don't like the sound of my  amp through
monitors) but it might be worth a try for you.

 The Kalamazoo sounds great with my green bullet mic for tube  saturated
blues.

Later,
Rosco
_may.be  au.gust_ (http://www.maybeaugust.com/)