[Harp-L] What's the best "off the shelf harmonca" these days?

With my case full of 40 or so Filiskos and Sleighs I haven't bought a
new harp in years, but I have a student who is not so fortunate.  I've
seen various posts regarding new harps by Suzuki, Bushman, The Marine
Band Deluxe, et. I was playing with William Galison this past Sunday and
he likes the Suzuki's with rosewood combs. What's the good stuff these
days?

As for case security...trust no one, close it up on breaks and never
leave it alone off stage for even a second - having your name on it a
great idea too. Strange, but bars seem to attract an unsavory bunch - go
figure?

Trip Henderson ~ NYC