[Harp-L] Tinus' Body & Soul

I truly enjoyed Tinus' demonstration of Body & Soul on the diatonic.
It was a sweetly unassuming and poignant transcription of Body & Soul's
afffecting, laminar melody. I was strangely moved - the way I'm sometimes
emotionally swayed by single voice acapella.....in such instances ( a child singing a made-up
melody to herself, my mother singing an unaccompanied country-gospel number ) it matters little
if the singer has perfect pitch or timbre. In those moments I understand how unembroidered
melody has the ability to carry the weight and beauty of human existence.
Thanks Tinus for the moment - your breath-taking between passages was the perfect
accompinament for a song titled ( appropriately ) Body & Soul.
Wader