Re: [Harp-L] Billy Boy Arnold

Programme for The Wangaratta Festival of Jazz (Nov.3-6 2006) Victoria, Australia
http://www.wangaratta-jazz.org.au/docs/programme.php?international  includes the folowing item:

Billy Boy Arnold (USA)

Harmonica ace and vocalist Billy Boy Arnold is a genuine exponent of the classic Chicago blues sound. He was on Bo Diddley?s early hits, and his own records for Chess and Vee-Jay in the ?50s included classics like ?I Wish You Would?, ?I Ain?t Got You?, ?You Got To Love Me? and ?Rockingitis?. At 71, Billy Boy is still a dynamic performer who knows how to rock the house. He will perform at Wangaratta with Dene Ford (guitar), Tim Neal (keyboards), Dean Addison (bass) and Mark Grunden (drums).

....still very much with us, it seems.
RD

>>> "Matt Smart" <matthewsmart@xxxxxxxxx> 11/09/2006 9:40:02 >>>
Does anyone know what Bill Boy Arnold is up to? Is he still alive?