[Harp-L] RE: Clinic-Concert NJ (USA) this Fall Levy, Gazell, Paparozzi

Happy end of summer to the list,

     Advance apologies to all on a promo plug, but I'm on the road in Europe and THANKS to Harp-l & The Internet can still continue organizing Harmonica Clinics and Concerts etc...

    Here's the scoop there will be a CLINIC - CONCERT for Diatonic & Jazz Chromatic at a terrific new educational venue in Central New Jersey (USA).

Thursday Night October 5th, 2006 at 7pm................ "Rob Paparozzi & Howard Levy"

Wednesday Night October 25th, 2006 at 7pm........... "Rob Paparozzi & PT Gazell"

The format will be an hour Clinic, a short Coffee Break followed by an Hour Concert

I should also note that going on at the time in another room will be a Drum Clinic with my partner in Crime:
Bernard "Pretty" Purdie. Bernard will then join myself and Howard Levy for the Concert portion.

The venue is:
(MAMA) The Monmouth Academy for the Musical Arts
www.monmouthacademy.com

This Academy is gorgeous and fully equipped and lots of rooms for one on one and even a samll concert hall with a Piano.

for more info and details please contact me "Off-List" at chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi