[Harp-L] Modern Times.....

I just got back from a road trip north for the holiday, Woodstock, CT to be
exact. Right before I left I downloaded Dylan's new album to my IPOD. I have
always loved my Dylan and I was surely not disappointed with this release.
Harp wise it was very sparse. What little he did play was, as usual in my
opinion, just fine and dandy. Bob is a master of "less is more" harmonica.
He paints nice pictures and adds harmonica color to the landscape as an
accent. All of the tunes on Modern Times are great to play harp along with,
another quality of the Dylan legend that I have always appreciated. You
don't have to play Dylan licks to play harp with Dylan songs! I wailed along
with Zimmy up and down Interstate 95. What a great traveling companion he
was.

I hope you all had a nice weekend. Perhaps you jammed with a legend or two
yourself.:-)

Warren Bee