[Harp-L] was So What, now Paddy Richter Koch

I've have used both Paddy richter-tuned and melody-maker tuned Koch/Slide harps.
I like both these tunings, although I find the MM more versatile.
A problem as mentioned here a number of times in the past, is that these aren't very good harps out of the box.
I asked Bill Romel make lucite combs and fit the harps with his round-holed mouth pieces.
I sent him some extra reedplates as well to fit to the combs.
These reworked Koch and Slide harps are now nice harps, he does very good work.
All that said, I now use these harps just for occasional songs, I use a different tuning on a CX-12 for most of my chrom. playing, the CX is much more airtight, with no slide stickiness.
For years, I hoped that somebody'd make a Koch in all keys (at least  6) with an ABS comb and mouthpiece (like the XB-40), but I've given up.
Ed Coogan, Gaineville, Fl.