Re: [Harp-L] Worlds Best Blues Harp Player _ Jason Ricci

Perhaps, instead of 'world's best blues harp player', he can accurately be called 'world's hardest working harp player'.

Have you checked out his touring schedule?

Have you checked out the length of his sets and shows?

Have you seen his full sweat bucket by the end of the night?

He works HARD and deserves credit for it.

Personally, the world's best is hard to define. It's like the guys that win the contests, totally dependent on the attitude of the judges.

Jason's playing is not my favorite to listen to, but I will always hope he reaps the rewards based on his hard work alone.

The Iceman