Re: [Harp-L] Re: Fender Blues Jr.

MN: I have checked the archives and found one post that was detailed enough to be helpful. This is the first time I've used the archives. I may not be using them to the fullest. Mojo Red posted some info on tubes that has been very helpful. I think I've found the answers I was looking for. Your chastisement is noted and I'll try to research the archives before making any future posts like this.

Jon Harl