Re: [Harp-L] WVa Bob Goes Legit...sort of.

rmcgraw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I've been asked to play the harmonica part in the Mark Hayes choral
> arrangement of "Home on the Range" at a concert for the annual VMEA
> [Virginia Music Educators Association] state conference this Nov 18th.
> Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this. My goal is to be throughly
> prepared, watch the conductor closely, and do as good a job as I can. I
> want to add my little bit to the music and maybe cause some music
> educators to leave the concert with a good feeling about the harmonica.

good luck, bob.  just remember that the fates of entire generations of
future harmonica players rests on your shoulders.  but, like, no pressure
or anything.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
'Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it...to someone.