[Harp-L] mexico's rolling stones play with a mediocre gringo harp player for the time of his life

Here's me on YouTube... You have to jump to the second song.

Please, no critiques. I know it sucks.   But man, what a trip, for a gringo
journalist to get to get up with this great band in front of thousands of
people.

If you look at some of the other videos that come up under El Tri, you will
hear their regular harp player, Rafael Salgado, who is very good and very
unknown North of the Border.   I introduced hm to Lee Oskar, who also played with
the band, and who thanked me for turning him onto them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJTD35D9Pvs