[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Stage Fright? Feeling Shy?....Tequila!

Okay....I've no idea how to attach a link to something going to  Harp-L.
It's a very funny "Tequila commercial", I was forwarded  by a friend.   I've
already sent it out as an attachment to a  few of you, and absolutely don't mind
forwarding it on to anyone else  requesting it offlist.

Elizabeth

"This is an audio only  download.  Harp content? none...unless you stretch it
to  include those who dunk their harps into alcohol before  playing...... <g>

A little chuckle to keep  in mind before you next think to "whet your
whistle" before/during  a gig   :)