Subject: [Harp-L] Kennedy Center - National Symphony Debut

Robert Bonfiglio writes:

"I will make my Kennedy Center - National Symphony Debut with  Marvin
Hamlisch conducting November 24th and 25th.    Other  debuts this season
include the Orchestra del Teatro Massimo, the  Pittsburgh Symphony, the
Quebec Symphony, and the Bochumer  Symphoniker.

Harmonically yours,

Robert  Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com";

...Wonderful news, Robert.  How exciting!   I'm  personally thrilled to see
this come about...and a belated thank you to  you for my participation in the
Grand Canyon Seminar.  It was an  experience of a lifetime.

Folks...even if you don't think you're "into" Classical  Music....I urge you
....if you're in the vicinity of any of these  debuts....to go witness Robert
in action.  His playing is  wonderful and something we all owe it to ourselves
to experience....and  his diatonic blues/country style playing is nothing for
you blues  guys to sneeze at either....he sure surprised me!  The "Harmonica
America" album has something for everyone and is a rare treat.

Elizabeth