[Harp-L] Wireless

Hey Blunt, first of all, thanks again for the great show you threw in RI! I
had the best time that night and good clam chowder too.
  I have been using the Samson Airline Wireless it's small has an XLR plug
on the transmitter and a small reciever as well. Chris Michalek has been
using one I think may be better by AKG because it has a "distortion"
adjustmnet knob on or something like that on it... I don't know ask Chris.
  Elizabeth and everyone else thank you so much for everything! I guarantee
though if we made a "worst shows I have ever seen" list I could make it on
to that too.