Re: [Harp-L] Best shows ever seen

One of the best shows was actually Two shows.

Johnny Winter &  - with Rick Derringer

Pirates World, Dania Florida

Another concert back in the late 60's or early 70's, can't remember when.
'69 I think.

They made a live album from those two shows, Friday and Saturday nights.

The first night Rick Derringer blew Johhny off the stage.  Whole Lotta
Shakin, and lots more, he was just "ON."  Young brat!

Saturday night Johnny came loaded for bear and gave the boy a lesson in the
Blues.  He did a slide blues number that absolutely was spellbinding, and
later in the night he played a Gibson Flying V in a number I swear he was
actually making love to that guitar and probably climaxed near the end of
the number.  It was the most amazing thing I ever saw anybody do with a
guitar.

He prolly had to go clean up afterward.  Really!

PEACE
Scott
Believe in Magic!