RE: [Harp-L] re: In-line volume controls

I know Greg mentioned his product already. But I recall recently seeing a similar new inline control that uses a rotary wheel like the old Switchcraft VCs, but I can't find the site again.
Anyone know it?
Ryan

From: jpmcbride@xxxxxxxxx

Can someone point me at the website for the in-line volume controls for harp mics. I have a killer LaFayette mic that I changed the crystal element out for a vintage Shure CM and it sure sounds great. The Lafayette is big, and the element mounts in the very back of the shell. When tight-cupped you get a HUGE sound. It has the swivel mic-stand mount on it ... I put it on a mic stand and play it that way. I love this thing, except that it needs a volume control and I don't want to drill any holes in the shell.

  Thanks,
  Jim McBride