Re: [Harp-L] Most Amazing Harmonica Shows

An addendum and correction to my previous post regarding Steve Guyger and Buckeye. He did play there in 1997 and he was backed by Rich Yecsalis then. The 2001 appearance he was backed by his drummer, Kenny. Thanks to my source for this additional background information. I think I actually have a recording of the 97 appearance but so far I can't locate it. If I recall correctly the first part of the show is marred by some odd effects being added into the P.A. It's just the first song or two. fjm