[Harp-L] Re. Kendrick Texas Crude Harp Amp

Mark
Ouch, you just missed out on one ( sold on ebay ) that went for a criminally
low price of $1,000. Someone from the Harp-L list bought it....but I haven't
heard back if they liked it or not. That particular Kendrick Texas crude was
the model with the trapezoidal, brown tolex cab, & a1-12" speaker.

I have a Texas Crude that Gerald Weber made for me - lacquered tweed 4x10.
It is loud and sweet. Cuts through the mix just fine - if you find it
doesn't cut it in any live situation it has a line-out which can be run to
the PA.
Cheers
Wader