Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica - a dental hazard?

The dentist can't be to concerned, he is taking lessons from you.
Dennis Fischette

From: Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica - a dental hazard?
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 19:13:45 -0400

On Oct 20, 2006, at 4:31 PM, drori hammer wrote:

Hi -
I`ve been undergoing some dental treatments recently, and it turns out one of my harmonica students is a dentist by proffesion. He told me that it`s possible that a harmonica player runs a higher risk of gum inflammation, due to constant airflow over the gums (as opposed to normal breathing through your nose)
Anybody ever hear of something like this before?
Hammer

When did it become risky to have air go across one's gums?........... :)
smokey