      Nashville, TN

      "Play It Steve" A 50 Year Musical Journey with Steve Cropper, Guitar & Songwriting Legend who wrote "Sittin' (On the Dock) of the Bay."

      A 50 Year Musical Journey with Steve Cropper
      Wednesday, November 1, 2006
      Ryman Auditorium
      Nashville, Tennessee

      Emcee: Peter Gallagher

      Performances By: Ray Benson, T.Graham Brown, James Burton, Felix Cavaliere, Beth Nielsen Chapman, Mark Farner, Peter Gallagher, John Kay, Delbert McClinton, Randy Owen, Lee Roy Parnell, Trick Pony, Danny Shirley, B.J. Thomas, Plus Special Surprise Guests.
      (Artists subject to change)

      Gold Circle Tickets are $300 and available through the T.J. Martell Foundation

      PACKAGE INCLUDES:
      Pre-Concert Reception at Merchants Restaurant
      Premier Reserved Seating
      After Party at BB King's Blues Club
      Special Gift

      Other ticket prices are: $125 and $50 and are available at all Ticketmaster outlets, Kroger, Tower Records, Macy's, the Ryman Box Office, ryman.com, or (615)255-9600.

      Gold Circle Tickets are $300 and available through the T.J. Martell Foundation at 615-256-2002.

      Presenting Sponsor: Manheim Auto Auctions

      Sponsored By: BB Kings Blues Club, Comcast Spotlight, Color Plus Printing, Enterprise Electric, Sentimental Journeys, 97.1 WRQQ, The Wolf and The Tennessean.

      all the best,
      Rob Paparozzi