[Harp-L] St Louis Harp get-together

Just a heads-up to any St Louis harp-l'ers out there.
A few of us local beginner->intermediate types will be
getting together the 1st week of November to hang out,
trade licks, listen to a few tracks, jam a little, or
whatever.  We will be meeting in the West County area,
and hope to have a special guest drop in to jam with
us and show us a few tricks.  If we can get a
half-dozen or so people interested in this, we may try
to do it on a regular basis.  If anyone is interested
in the details, e-mail me at
fssharp@xxxxxxxxx

Sorry for wasting the international bandwidth, but I
thought I'd shoot all 1300 or so of you just this one
post to see if anyone turns up.
Fred S