Musselwhite's Band was: Re: [Harp-L] The Best shows I Ever Saw (Long little harp content)

Blake wrote:

> Oh, and I really like Musselwhite's new guitarist.
> Really got an old-time vibe.

That would be the Norwegian Heartthrob, Chris "Kid"
Andersen.  Excellent guitar player.  He's only about
27.  He does some fantastic stuff on guitar.

On the current tour, Musselwhite has Kid Andersen,
Mike Phillips and June Core in his band.  They are
excellent musicians.