Subject: Re: [Harp-L] harp tech recommendations (chromatic)

Nonidesign writes in response to Dan:

"There are a few people out there I have seen rec'd on this list.
Personally, I had Mike Easton resurrect a near-basket case vintage 64 into  a work of
art. He gets my vote.

the email I have for him  is:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-------------- Original  message from "Dan Axt" <dapperdan@xxxxxxxxxx>:
--------------

> I've blown a reed (sucked actually) on my beloved 64. Now  I need someone
who can
> replace it and maybe give a good overall  tune up. Pun intended. I know, I
know
> I should learn to do it  myself. Got anybody in mind? Dan Axt "

Noni/Dan....Mike Easton of Pennsylvania is currently posting and
contributing to threads on Slidemeister....I'm pretty sure he's happily  doing chromatic
repair work, from the gist of his posts...

...another top-drawer chromatic fixer/customizer would be Bill  Romel....also
much mentioned on Slidemeister

Elizabeth