Re: [Harp-L] Getting the Girl/guy - Do Harmonica Players Ever?

I've been in a lot of bands over the years, and drummers always had the best looking girlfriends.  Always.

----- Original Message ----
From: Roger Boyce <roger.boyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 9:23:41 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Getting the Girl/guy - Do Harmonica Players Ever?

Since I'm married, with infantino, this question is academic. Although I was
once a young fresh fellow fronting bands.

Reportedly, and in my experience, bass players & drummers rarely, if ever,
"get the girl". Front men and lead guitarists seem to fare better than the
rhythm section.

My question to the harp-L community is - do male ( and/or - for fairness and
balance - do lesbian ) harp players ever "get the girl"?

If you are the lead singer and the harp player in the band my question does
not apply to you.

If you are a female harp player, or a gay male harp player, do you ever "get
the guy"?

All in fun, of course.

Cheers
Wader