[Harp-L] Rambling Podcast #1 is out !

I have just released to the world the first show of my new Podcast. It's a little over half an hour of music, features a lot of harmonica but not just harmonica, and it's available for download at http://harmonica.typepad.com

Hopefully this will become a monthly feature of the Harmonica Ramblings blog, assuming I can afford the bandwidth.

Here's the playlist for this first installment :

El Fish - Rail Roll Love Song feat. Steven deBruyn (hca)
The Derek Trucks Band - Greensleeves
The Jeff Beck Group - Ain't No Sunshine
Willie Dixon and the Chicago Allstars Band - Rock Me feat. Sugar Blue (hca)
Oscar Peterson - Hymn to Freedom
Scrapomatic - Ain't Nothing Wrong with Me
Michel Herblin - Jacava feat. Michel Herblin (hca)

All of these either come from bootleg recordings or are played with explicit agreement from the artist. Because many are bootlegs, audio quality may be a little rough here and there, but overall, I think it's highly listenable.

Enjoy !

Ben FELTEN
http://harmonica.typepad.com