[Harp-L] Gindick's Jam

Thanks to Jon, Mark, Jimi Lee, Madcat, Winslow, Robin and band and all the nice folks.

Probably the highlight of my sporadic (and spasmatic) 12 or 13 years of playing this instrument was the final jam with Madcat opposite of me and we(?) were trading the high end and after the song he said, "Man, you were throwin' in some John Popper there."  And then, with 40,000 fans on their feet, a fellow player said he didn't know where Madcat would leave off and I'd start in.  I'd like to say he had a highly trained ear to hone in on virtuosity, but I can't. LOL

The weekend prize went to Megan, the 15 year old surfer girl from Encinitas (we have a new star on our hands....move over you phony teenage pop stars).  Jon and Mark presented her with a little round PINK mini-amp and I'm gonna build her a custom PINK Turner bullet with all the buttons and whistles.

To me, cheerfully giving a gift from the heart and seeing that happy face was worth the price of admission just like last year with little Zack.  She kept saying, "Thank you guy's so much," but I say, "Thank you, Megan, for showing us "all" how to have COURAGE, real COURAGE!"

I should have few pics on the site soon.

keep harp'n and have COURAGE,
steve
www.thunderharpmics.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com