  From: EGS1217@xxxxxxx
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 7:55 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: Harmonica Compilation CD onEBay...JJMilteau....

  If anyone's looking for it...this is the JJMilteau CD some of us  have
  mentioned as being fabulous...containing not only Toot's  Gymnopedia, but also
  Michel Herblin's "Voice"...as two of my personal  favorite harmonica pieces.  The
  entire album is incredible: Stevie's  "Alfie", Charlie McCoy's "Orange Blossom
  Special",  Big  Walter's "Christine", Sonny Boy Williamson's "Lost
  John".....something for everyone..to Irish music and Blue  Grass.

    I haven't priced it in a while, can't swear to this  being the best price
  or not, but vaguely remember paying quite a bit  more.

  _Click  here: eBay: INSPIRATION-22 GREAT HARMONICA PERFOR - CD *NEW (item
  110042477770 end time Oct-17-06 03:13:10 PDT)_
  (http://cgi.ebay.com/INSPIRATION-22-GREAT-HARMONICA-PERFOR-CD-NEW_W0QQitemZ110042477770QQihZ001QQcategoryZ307QQr
  dZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

  Disclaimer...no affiliation or connection with the seller or Ebay,  blah,
  blah... just a heads-up to a great harmonica compilation CD.

  Elizabeth