Re: [Harp-L] Brian Hyland, Sealed With a Kiss, song key ?

Well then at about 2:00 minutes into the song, it
modulates to F# natural minor (which tries to confuse
me further when noodling around for the correct key!)!

I'm glad I now own a full set of LO Natural Minors to
help figure simple and unsimple things out !

Ken H