[Harp-L] Brian Hyland, Sealed With a Kiss, song key ?

I always liked Brian Hyland' song "Sealed With a
Kiss", so I bought it from the iTunes Music Store.

The harmonica sounds like it is played on a C
Chromatic with the button-in (making it C# (Db), but
you have to let the button back-out on a few notes.

Anyone know for sure what harmonica was used and what
the actual song key is ?

Thanks !

Ken Hildebrand