[Harp-L] Smokin' HOT Sonny Junior ll (on wheels!) For Sale

Okay, my baby needs a good home.  I have a 1999 Sonny Junior ll amp for sale.  I am the original owner, have added heavy-duty casters, removed the face-plate for stealth (so they all think it's a Bassman on steroids) and put on corner-guards and heavy duty resistors so you can run it hotter, with a 5AR-4 or solid-state rectifier.  This amp will drop any guitar-player at fifty paces ... it's LOUD as all-get-out, but like all Sonny amps, sounds GREAT at any volume.
       Price is $1,000.00, firm!  $1,100.00 and I pay shipping and insurance to the lower 48.  His amps START at way over $2,000 now and the SJll's are not being made anymore.  It has (6) "8" speakers, putting out pure Class-A tone for miles.  I have had ZERO technical problems, other than a few blown fuses from spikey power strips.  There are no runs or tears in the tweed, or grill-cloth ... one minor discoloration on the side of the cab and some volume-settings on the top-panel.  I really had never planned on getting rid of it!  Special for Harp-l'ers ... I'll throw-in (2) vintage Jensen C10Q "10" speakers, with original cones and magnets, from 1969.

  Contact me off-list to find-out how to make this "Cadillac of Harp Amps" yours!

  No BS given or taken!  Pay-pal or cash and carry ONLY!  Will consider a postal money-order, as I got burned for nearly $4,000 in a sophisticated scam this summer.

  I have pics, but please don't waste my time!

  Peace, Love and Analog - Craig