Re: Re: [Harp-L] RL Burnside's Harmonica ?

"Planet Harmonica" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've had two responses offlist suggesting it may be Jason. I knew
> Jason had played for Junior Kimbrough, but I didn't know he'd played
> for RL as well.

don't know about this show.  his myspace bio says:

1996

Ricci started living and playing full time with Jr. Kimbrough's son David "Malone"Kimbrough in Holly Springs Ms.. Eventually becoming a paid performer accompanying Jr. Kimbrough himself as well as RL. Burnside regularly at there juke joints every Sunday and club dates.

so still not clear.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
'Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it...to someone.