Re: [Harp-L] re rhythm Willie

Tom, I can hear a distinct overdraw 9, 5 notes from the end of 'Boarding house blues'. The phrase seems to go
9B 9Bb 9B 9D(od) 10d 10Bbb 10Bb 10B

Rob Venables (hesitantly contradicting one of my heros!!)
Hi Rob,

Thanks for the input and kind words! <g>

You could well be right.... Truth is I don't have the complete Boarding House Blues handy to listen to anymore. My thinking the last time I heard it was that I didn't think I heard any overblows or overdraws -- but then my ears are certainly not infallable. <shrug>

If you happen to have an MP3 of it (or know where one can be accessed on the net) I'd be curious to hear it again? Please feel free to contact me off-list if you have it? Or perhaps Pat M or Scott D could chime in?

thanks and all best,
TB