[Harp-L] Yellow Jackets?

Anybody ever try using Yellow Jackets to reduce the wattage of their amps?  I heard a guitar player talking about using them to use EL84 tubes in a Bassman type amp instead of the regular 6L6s.

  If they work well for harp (I've always liked class A amps) it would seem like a relatively cheap way to make a big 4x10 amp useable in any situation.

  Any feedback appreciated.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica

http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Capitalize on your own strengths; develop your own style.
The world needs another harp player doing Little Walter licks
as much as it needs another Elvis impersonator."
-Paul deLay