[Harp-L] In the Groove

A couple of weeks ago someone posted about playing "in the groove"...

Walter (Li'l) was always in the groove. Guys like K Wilson and of course
Bill Clarke are the consumate geniuses (genii?) and ultimate examples of the
form.
Oddly, less than 10 minutes after reading the initial "groove" post, I
jumped in the car, turned on the radio, and heard perhaps the best (and surely  the
most ironic) example of *not* in the groove:  A wildly  meandering and
entirely disconnected harmonica solo in a song called (I'm  not making this up),
"All In The Groove".

JG