RE: [Harp-L] It is not all about you.

Lil Buddha wrote:
"... I was shocked. I could have been listening to a self-published,
garage mastered effort instead of an album by an acclaimed player with
much commercial success."

I don't know which CD you are referring to, but I have Gary Primich's
new CD "Ridin' the Darkhorse", and funny thing, it WAS actually recorded
in a garage! In fact, the liner notes read:

"This is my back to the basics 'Blues' blues record, stripped down and
bare bones. Four guys sitting in a garage on the Southside of Austin,
Texas. With the advent of new technology, it's cheaper to record, and
that allows people who are knowledgeable about and sympathetic to Blues
and Roots music to have studios..."

John Balding