Re: [Harp-L] cd recorder

There are some small digital recorders (some even multitrack) which usually
are available at the local music store.  You can check them out there and
see which ones you can buy cheaper on the internet, if you like.  However,
once you record to digital, you only need to move the data to your computer
to be ready to burn your disc.

Cara