[Harp-L] Let's try this again, Custom MB $89.00 shipping incl.

I have a MB in the key of A. It has been tuned, the reeds arced, corners smoothed, comb sealed(varnish) covers opened etc.etc.etc. If interested send $89.00 U.S. to: Lenny Mallak  8600 Lemon Ave.# 7 La Mesa Ca 91941  I know you'll like this harp ! If not I'll repair or replace it within 30 days. Thanks for your interest!

Yours Truly, Lenny M