[Harp-L] Amps for sale! Ebay preview-act now!

I am selling off some vintage and not so vintage amps to clear space for some new ones.  Before I list these on ebay I thought I would give Harp L folks an opportunity buy directly.  Here is the list, email me privately for details, price and pics,  Thanks.

-60's Harmony 400A very clean - 8 inch Fender 60's speaker

-Gibson GA 19 RVT serial #773572 original 12 inch Jensen speaker - good shape

Custom built 59 Bassman tweed 4x10 - Weber Speakers, point to point wired,orange caps, pine cabinet, etc.  Near mint.

-No name 60's vintage portable PA w/extension speaker, cube type unit, that fits together, matching cabs with 6 inch alnico and 4 inch tweeters, very clean, great sound with Bogen, Masco pa amp.

Pair of 12 inch speakers in fit together cab, new Eminence Classic speakers, perfect for lightweight head.  Sounds great with my Bogen 10 watt PA.

I will list these on ebay in a couple of days, email now for  info and pics.  BTW: still have Crate VC50 stack in blonde tolex, Crate VC50 3x10 combo blonde, B K Butler 4x10 hybrid amp - entertaining offers before I relist