Re: Re: [Harp-L] 19-limit Paddy

G  wrote:
> But, with all due respect to the author, the above chart [which
> I've not quoted] is entirely wrong

I apologize for having put this chart out there, and even moreso that
it's in the archives where people can continue to refer to it.  G is
absolutely right, the chart is wrong.  I tried to construct it from
memory, and should never have done so without verifying it.  It does
certainly point up the shortcomings of charts: without an
understanding of how the was derived, there's a danger of a bad chart
becoming an authoritative reference.  In the future I'll be more
attentive to assuring the accuracy of these types of things.

-tim