From: "r_buschner@xxxxxxxxxxx" <r_buschner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eric Garcia" <ericgar85@xxxxxxxxxxx>, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Shocking problems
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:30:39 +0100

Eric,

in the power supply (exactly: the primary side of the transformer) is a
capacitor, that could be blown. Please have a tech checking and/or
replacing it - it doesn't cost a fortune, and it doesn't affect the
sound of the amp.

What happens, when you turn the mains power connector by 180°? Does the
problem persist then?

cu,
Ralf