RE: [Harp-L] That Irish Stuff

Aongus wrote:
To attend the Willie Clancy Summer School and get tuition from Mick
Kinsella
and Rick Epping is Harmonica Heaven.
Hey there Aongus,

Were you there last year?  I was talking to Feargal at the Murphy weekend in
Carrig-on-Bannow and he recommended it highly.  I would consider it, as it
would be a chance to immerse myself in the trad music again and get to learn
some tunes and techniques from these two great players.  I understand they
get a lot of kids there in the harmonica class, so there wouldn't
necessarily be a lot of adult competition for Mick and Rick's time.

Slán,
Eugene
http://www.eugeneryan.com