[Harp-L] thoughts on amplified harp

Are there any vintage 9 watt EL84 triode mode amps with a 2X12 cab? I've got an amp modified to these specs and it works well for rock.

Now that I'm practicing electric, I find if I can keep the sound under control and consistent then I can hit the amp hard to add intensity and a little variety. I can play a melody easy and hit the tongue slaps hard to add percussion to the solo. It also works well to play a melody and hit the octaves hard. Also if I gradually increase my volume as the solo intensifies, the sound is compressed enough so instead of a big jump in loudness,I get this wall of sound distortion.

Having a good amp makes practice time a whole lot more fun.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm