Re: [Harp-L] amp modelers/multieffects

"Shawn Williams" wrote:
<i use the RP-7 and i love it. i did put an 12ay7 into it removing the 12ax7
<tube. it nearly eliminated the feedback problem. the settings are fully
<adjustable too, so you can back down the gain to reduce feedback and fine
<tune it (same with the other digitech RP series). it's pretty cheap now too,
<so i highly reccommend it.

I looked up this pedal on Digitech's site, and it's been discontinued, so you need to check used instrument dealers, eBay, etc. to find one.  The prices I saw on eBay were in the range of $100-$150.

It's not necessarily a problem that it's discontinued, but it does mean that if you buy it and don't like it, you can't easily take it back.  When you're buying gear from someplace like Musician's Friend or American Musical Supply, you can return the piece within 45 days for any reason you choose, including "I didn't like the way it sounded."

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com