[Harp-L] amp modelers/multieffects

Hello List,
I am looking for some amp modeler / multieffect for some tubey sounds, and I
would like to know others experience.
I read Mr. Hunters advices, and rp200 has quite good sounds, but the tubey
headroom is missing.
Did anybody try the Digitech rp-7 and other multis with preamp tube?
Someone wrote that he has the new Zoom G9.2tt, is there any harp related
sound sample?
And anybody has some experiences with Johnson J-Station (for harp of
course)?
Although tube is tube, and has unmodellable sound imho, there is no space
for a tube monster full-tube amp in my backpack :)
(It is true, these bigger multi effect pedals are big too.)
I am interested in stompbox-style effects.
Thank,
Attila