Re: [Harp-L] Bushman Torpedo???

It is basically a Low-Z element in a bullet shell. I have one and I like it.
A few on this list don't like the mic, but I feel that is largely because of
it's shape. Folks expect a Chicago distortion out of a mic that looks like
this and that is not what you get. The sound is much closer to the Shure
SM58 than a Green Bullet. You can get a growl of it, but it is definitely
not Chicago.

The caveat: Much depends on the amp you are using.
The disclaimer: I have no stake in or affiliation with Bushman or Nady.