To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 3:38 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] jam terms

A while ago, 7 or 8 years maybe, someone wrote an excellent e-mail on terms to use at a jam such as describing types of rhythm, tempos, bass patterns, etc. It was quite detailed and informative. Of course, I didn't print off a copy. I tried the harp-l archives but didn't have any luck. Are any of you current members the author of said piece? And could you shoot me a copy off list? Thanks, Dan Axt