Re: [Harp-L] Fonts with Finale

Fletch and Chromatic Sans were designed with Finale in mind. I'm a
regular Finale user myself and just set the lyrics font to either
Fletch or Chromatic Sans, and type the tab directly into the score
under the notes.

I sometimes also add symbols from Chromatic Sans or Fletch to the
expressions library so that they can be used directly in conjunction
with the notation, independent of the tab. This can be useful for
things like slide ornaments, rips, smears, etc.

You can see Chromatic Sans in use under Finale-generated notation in my
series of articles on chromatic that's been running for last 18 months
or so at harmonicasessions.com.

If all you want is the rhythms notated, you can set Finale to use a
1-line (or even a no-line) staff and show the student just the tab and
the rhythm.

Winslow