[Harp-L] Re: Shure 515SD

Our church bought some new mikes (Shure 48's and 58's) for vocals to replace some 515SDs....they gave me the 515SDs, for church they have done fine, are they considered a good mike for other styles, though I do mostly folk and gospel, some blue grass and limited blues...
  at least they have to be worth what I paid for them.
  thanx
  steven e schutz

Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity -  Click now for info